Happy Birthday to You
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fat Pig, it's gonna be your birthday soon, how time flies!

Anyway, I would like to wish you an AWESOME EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!! :D May you stay happy, bubbly, fit and smart! On this auspicious day, I have summoned a genie to grant you your wish of having a photographic memory with regards to your recent livejournal post. Your brain power will be boosted to a never before seen level! I have also invited 6 penguins of different colours and sizes to follow the cursor so as to commemorate your birthday with your favourite animal. Hope you like them. xD

I sound so retarded lol. Thanks for being there all the time and for everything that you have done for me. I think I won't be able to list them all here cuz the list would stretch on and on but I'm sure you know how you have brightened up my life! :) And like I've always said, I like your optimism in everything so stay optimistic okay, it gets contagious at times haha.

I hope you have an enjoyable birthday. Chng Min said your parents would be celebrating yours and Arnold's birthday so we can't bring you two out on this special day. By the time you read this, I think we would have given you two a surprise because we've got plans way before Prelims started. ;)

To spice up this entry, I shall include two photos!


I like this photo a lot! Maybe it's because the photographer did a nice job (I didn't crop anything!) HAHA. I chose this because it's special in that we won't get this kind of scenery as a background in Singapore, and the sky and mountains are so nice! Michelle said you look like you are promoting the sculpture! It'll remind you about OBK too!


And thanks for celebrating my birthday with me! :):)

OHOH and this is a video of you being a waiter back in 2006 HAHA!



<3 Kai Qing

8:19 PM